Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Rajamuda cup port klang (Kuala Lumpuar) to lankawi.















On the road again
I arrived in malaysia on the 8th of november was a clasic arrival to a new city.
My taxi got lost and It took 3 hours to get to my hotel. Oh the joys of travelling.





I got to the boat with my job list and started adding to it.
We are working on repainting the bottom as it was scarred from growth over the last year sitting in the very dirty klang harbour.
Its a very industrial area one of the main ports for malaysia. You should see the number of ships and crains on the water front. this is a very busy place.






The smells the heat, stray dogs walking around in packs thumderstorms downpours sunburn. This place has it all.






I have a great little room on the 12 floor of the crystal crown hotel great view I can see forever.
So its back to the boat in the morning I will be looking over our route plan for the race to lankawi and getting the boat ready for the crane as we are going to measure the boat for our new irc certificate.






Will keep you posted.




No comments: